Project Mayhem is a combined scavenger hunt, bar crawl and skills challenge taking place Saturday night in the heart of downtown Austin’s nightlife. This is not to be missed.
9:30PM Arrive at Buffalo Billiards
10PM- 1AM Game on
How to Play
We are excited to try out a great new game system and have some critical info to share to make sure that this Saturday’s Project Mayhem is the best scavenger hunt/bar crawl/skills challenge to date.
– We are offering a party bus to and from Buffalo Billiards and Norris Conference Center. Shuttles leave Norris Saturday at 7pm and 8:30pm and leave downtown (back to Norris) at 1am and 2:30am. Shuttle holds around 15 each way.
– Game begins at 10pm at Buffalo Billiards on 6th street inside the Rec Room, but arrive as early as 9:30pm to get your team ready to go!
– Game ends at 1am!
– No more than 5 players to your team! You might want at least 2 as some of the tasks require more than 1 team member.
– You will need an iPhone to play this year. We can provide 1 per team but can also upload the app on your personal phone. We will distribute phones or help upload the app from the registration desk at Norris Conference Center between 6:30 and 8pm on Saturday.
– Make sure at least one teammate has a set of lockpicks!
Want to NOT Play?
Don’t go to bed early because you don’t want to run around downtown. We can use help judging the entries that are sent in and there’s plenty to do at Buffalo Billiards Rec Room!